Mass Flow Meters for Inert Gases
Vacuum (to 300 torr) and Pressure Applications
Can Your Mass Flow Meter Measure >130 Different Gases? We Can!
Apex Mass Flow Meters for vacuum and non-vacuum applications combine flexibility with great accuracy. Flexibility to choose from a list of 98 or more on-board gases, to choose your input and output voltage and the ability to use RS232 communications. The ability to control up to 26 Apex devices through one RS232 port, provides your set-up the ultimate in flexibility.
What Makes us Different?
- Multi-Gas Capability - >130 On-Board Interchangeable Gases
- Multiple Control Options- Local on Keypad, Analog, RS-232 all standard
- Addressable RS-232 Digital Control Capability Connect 26 Apex Devices with BB9 Hub
- FlowVision Computer Control/GraphingSsoftware
- Accuracy of 0.2% Full Scale plus 0.8% Direct Reading ( Models 5 sccm or less or above 50 SLPM pr more)
- Accuracy of ±0.6% of reading or ±0.1% of full scale, whichever is greater (Models 10 sccm to 20 slpm)
- High Accuracy Calibration Option of ±0.4% of reading and ±0.2% of full scale (Models 5sccm or greater)
- Steady State Control Range 0.01–100% of full scale
- Flow Ranges from 5000 SLPM to 0.5 SCCM
- For end users, no power supply/display boxes needed
- RS-232 on all models with software available
- MKS, Aalborg, P-Nucleus, Brooks, Hastings, Sierra & Alicat Pinouts Available for competitor replacement
- High Tech, Low Cost
Options for Apex Mass Flow Meters
- High Accuracy Calibration available
- Remote Display Options
- ATEX designs available on request
- Secondary outputs available
- 0-5V, 0-10V or 4-20 mAmp control standard
EtherNet/IP Modbus-RTU (RS-232))
- Modbus-RTU (RS-485)
- DeviceNet, EtherCat, Ethernet IP, Profibus
- Totalizer (No additional Cost)
- Battery powered option available
- Vacuum Evaporation Coating
- Vacuum Sputtering
- Ion-Beam Deposition
- E-Beam Coating Systems
- Gas Mixing
- High Temperature Furnace Gas Control
- Membrane Testing
- Fuel Cell Research
- Environmental Air Sampling
- Research Applications
Additional Informative Links
Types of Apex Mass Flow Meters
Low Pressure Drop Models
Apex Portable Mass Flowmeter
Apex Mass Flow Meter
The Apex Mass Flow Meter is standard for most applications either vacuum (limited range) or pressure. We offer for the price the most accurate and also fastest update time of any MFM on the market. Options available are numerous to customize your mass flow meter for your specific application. You can add features/options such as high calibration, totalizer function, and custom VCR gas fittings. Our on-board controller allows you to set our MFM without expensive rack mount control boxes. Using our PID parameters, you can further customize the speed and update times to better meet your application needs.
Apex Aggressive Gas Mass Flow Meter
The Apex Aggressive Gas Mass Flow Meter provides flow metering of some of the harshest applications. Gases include ammonia, butylene, chlorine, dimeth ylether, hydrogen sulfide, silane and others. The Apex Aggressive Gas Series uses alternative seals compatible with these and other aggressive/corrosive gases that normally are problematic with the standard Viton seals. Each Aggressive Gas Apex MFM comes with all inert and other gases in the library. Output connectors can be the standard NPT or welded VCR.
Apex Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Meter
The Apex Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Meter allows control of gas flow even where the pressure differential is low or can not be disturbed. This option can reach full-scale pressure drops as low as 0.06 PSID. When you have an application where keeping the pressure differential steady is essential or there is minimal pressure to work with, the Apex Low Pressure Drop Mass Flow Meter is the choice for you.
Apex Battery Powered Mass Flow Meter
The Apex Battery Powered MFM takes precise gas flow measurement and makes it portable through a battery pack on the unit. If you have multiple systems that need occasional measurement, need a tool for in the field gas flow measurement, or just want the ability to connect your Mass Flow Meter into multiple test ports on a system, then the Apex Battery Powered Mass Flow Meter is the perfect gas flow measurement device for you.