Service - Serving Customer's Equipment Needs
To Our Customers,
In developing the vision for Apex Vacuum moving forward in our new business reality, what I think we do best is finding a way to help customers do business more efficiently. The old adage says "Time is Money". That is more true today I think. The best way to win business is to find a way to help customers get things moving in an ASAP fashion.
Here's how we put the SERVE in SERVICE:
- Vacuum Pump Parts & Oil- Use the contact form on our page to request the parts, vacuum oil or parts diagram needed. We help you identify parts you need.
- Vacuum Pump Rebuilds - Fast turnaround and always available to provide update information.
- Helium Leak Detector Repair- Visit our Helium Leak Detector Dashboard for all requests & schedule service.
- Polycold Service & Refrigerant Charges - Rebuilds, Field Service & Polycold Refrigerant- Get Help Right Away
- Scroll Pump Service & Parts - Anest Iwata scroll pumps (also private label brands) Service & Parts
- Diffusion Pump Heaters - DIP Heaters with 1 week expedite (or better) usually available. All brands of DIP Vacuum Pumps
All these services and parts at one source. Most times we find a way to save you money especially against the typical OEM pricing. I hope you set Apex Vacuum up in your system as your go to source for all things vacuum.
We appreciate you our customers.
Kelley Vaughan- President Apex Vacuum LLC
Vacuum Pump Rebuilds
Specialized Anest Iwata Scroll Pump Repair
Helium Leak Detector Service
Polycold Rebuild Service
Vacuum Pump Parts, Filters, Vacuum Oil & More
All models of Polycolds
Diffusion Pump Heaters
All models- Expedite usually available