Leybold is one of the predominate names in vacuum having started 160+ plus years ago. Today, Leybold is helping lead the way in industrial vacuum and R&D applications. Vacuum range for equipment can be from atmosphere to ultra-high vacuum (UHV). Apex is pleased to sell Leybold's vacuum pumps. vacuum gauges, helium leak detection equipment, vacuum valves and other equipment. Primary product areas are as follows:
- oil sealed roughing pumps
- dry industrial rough pumps
- dry R&D rough pumps
- vacuum roots blowers
- roots blower systems
- high vacuum turbopumps
- high vacuum diffusion pumps
- vacuum gauges
- helium leak detection equipment
Rough Vacuum Oil Sealed (down to 1 millitorr)
Dual stage oil sealed rotary vane pump- range atmosphere to > 1 millitorr
Single stage oil sealed rotary vane pump 16-750 m3/hr
Rough Dry Vacuum Pumps
Dry Industrial Vacuum Pump 60-200 m3/hr
Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump 12-18 m3/hr
Dry Multi-stage Roots Vacuum Pump 40-65 m3/hr
Roots Blowers and Rough Vacuum Blower Systems
Roots Blowers Systems with both wet and dry vacuum pumps
SCREWLINE dry industrial vacuum pumps 250-630 m3/hr air cooled
DRYVAC dry industrial vacuum pumps 450-1200 m3/hr
LEYVAC dry industrial vacuum pumps 80-250 m3/hr
High Vacuum Pumps
TURBOVAC 90-450 i/iX Turbomolecular Pumps (Hybrid Design)
TURBOVAC Magnetically Levitated Turbo Pumps 350-2200 l/s
DIJ Diffusion Pumps
Vacuum Gauges and Sensors atmosphere to 1x10e-10 torr
Helium Leak Detection
Helium Leak Detector Systems
Oil Sealed Roughing Pumps
We represent Leybold for all of your pump applications.
Roughing Pumps or Backing Pumps
Leybold Vacuum has a wide range of backing or roughing pump options.
- Trivac Series- Roughing Mechanical Pumps to the low millitorr range. Trivacs are good choices for most any system pumping need. Size ranges from 2.5 m3/hr to 65 m3/hr. Trivacs are the robust pumping choice. equipped with an anti-suckback valve to limit oil back streaming into the system.
- Sogevac Series- Our wide ranging single stage vacuum pumps god for roughing systems and backing high vacuum pumps that can tolerate higher fore line pressures. The Sogevac Series run from 16 m3/hr to 1200 m3/hr in pumping speed. Sogevac have an integrated oil demister inside the pump.
For users that need an oil-less or dry option
Scrollvac- Dry scroll pumps from 5 m3/hr to 60 m3/hr
Dry Roughing Pump Options
- Screwline- The Screwline pumps were developed for the special requirements of dry industrial vacuum pumping systems. The screws are accessible for cleaning which makes the Screwline good for many demanding applications. Screwlines come in 250 m3/hr and 630 m3/hr units.
DryVac- The DryVac Series was a dry pump developed for the process industry applications. Sizes range from 450 m3/hr to 1200 m3/hr.
Trivac Dual Stage
Sogevac Single Stage
Dry Roughing Pumps
Screwline Dry Pumps
DryVac Dry Pumps
RUVAC WAU Roots
RUVAC WSU Series
WH Series Roots
High Vacuum Pumps
When trying to pump down beyond the millitorr range, our High Vacuum Turbo Pumps, Cryo Pumps, and Diffusion Pumps are the solution you are looking for. Our Mag Integra Turbo Pump line consists of magnetically levitated bearing turbo pumps with pumping speeds from 300 to 2100 l/s. Our Turbovac Ceramic Barrings Turbo Pump line consists of turbo pumps pumping speeds from 50 to 2400 l/s. These High Vacuum Turbo Pumps are found in all industries. We also carry Cryo Pumps and Diffusion pumps adjusted to your applications needs.
Turbovac Series- Our ceramic bearing robust turbos for value customers such as R&D and industrial applications.
Turbovac iX Series with integrated drive electronics for for flexibility in OEM and other applications.
Turbovac Mag Digital- Good for corrosive applications and where low vibrations are important. Pumping speeds to 3200 l/s.
Turbovac MAGINTEGRA- High pumping speeds and high gas throughput. With an integrated convertor and power supply.
Ceramic Bearing Turbopumps
TurboVac iX Hybrid Bearing
Magnetically Levitated Bearing Turbopumps
TurboVac MAG Series