The Pneumatic Drain System (DSP) allows the Liquid Separator units to be drained without stopping the process or loss of vacuum. Liquid removed by the liquid separator flows by gravity into the drain pot. Once the high level sensor detects the liquid, the drain pot is isolated using the upper pneumatic ball valve from the liquid separator. Upon isolation, the bleed in valve opens along with the bottom drain valve allowing the liquid to drain to atmosphere either by gravity (DSG) or forced by compressed air (DSP). When the lower level sensor is triggered, the bleed in valve closes along with the bottom drain valve. The upper pneumatic ball valve then opens to allow the process to repeat.
- Durable carbon steel construction
- Electronic level sensors which can be adjusted for sensitivity
- Bracket supports the system on a frame or wall
- Pneumatic ball valves in stainless steel, 24 VDC, operated by compressed air (ranges from 80-115 PSIG)
- Removable bottom section for easy maintenance\
- Electrical controls are UL 508A listed